Careers in Service
Careers in Service
HVAC Technician Job Posting
Kilmer HVAC Service Inc, is a subsidiary of Kilmer Environmental, a leading distributor of products that improve indoor air quality & energy efficiency and provide temperature & humidity control. At Kilmer, we value teamwork, initiative, professionalism, and passion. Our dedicated employees thrive on working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are currently seeking a quality, experienced HVAC/R Service Technician to join our team. This is part of our broader goal of developing a culture that quality technicians want to be a part of.
The Technician will be responsible for the commissioning, start-up, servicing, and preventative maintenance for the range of HVAC/R equipment brands we represent in the Ontario market. You will become a specialist in the operation, troubleshooting, and service of the brands we represent.
A service-driven, customer-first attitude is critical for success in this role. This role will support our growing team by directly reporting to the Service Manager to deliver a high level of Authorized Factory Support on-site to our clients.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience in the servicing and commissioning of HVAC equipment including preventative maintenance
- Experience troubleshooting in the following areas:
- Low and high voltage circuits
- Compressor diagnostics
- Make-up Air applications
- Custom Air Handlers
- Dehumidifiers (Gas fired desiccant and refrigerant based)
- Heat Pumps
- Split systems
- BAS systems
- Maintain extremely high service levels to customers delivering consistent value and exceeding client expectations.
- Reports to Service Manager
- Deep product knowledge will be developed and training is provided.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 313a Refrigeration license (Ontario College of Trades)
- G2 or G1 gasfitter license
- Refrigeration skills for pool dehumidifiers
- Valid driver’s license – provide driver’s abstract and background check
- ODP Card
- Working at Heights
- Computer skills able to produce and organize deficiency lists, complete electronic work orders.
- Enjoy working under pressure in a positive and supportive culture
- Ability to be a Kilmer brand ambassador utilizing your effective communication/problem solving skills to deliver consistent, reliable, high quality service to our broad Industrial and Commercial client base
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.